Friday, January 30, 2009

It's all about me..........

I've decided! It has to be all about me. I don't mean literally. But I've decided that with this new year just starting I'm going to take care of me. What I mean is be healthy physically and mentally. I do take time for myself by reading books, scrapbooking, visiting good friends and such. I've been looking into yoga or something along this line. I've been "blessed" with a twirly ( is this even a word? but it fit's my thoughts perfect! so I don't care!) mind/thoughts. I'm trying to teach myself to let my mind relax, craaaap is this hard!

One thing I have redescovered is that I'm a really strong person. I kinda forgot this over the years and it's made me realize that I can do anything I put my mind to and I WILL go through with it. AHHHHHHHH......good!

I was asked to work in a cosmetic store and just said "Yes!" without thinking about it for DAYS. I came home and told Bill and he was shocked that I did it. It turned out that they couldn't or wouldn't give me the hours that I could work so I decided to leave. But it still made me feel good that I just dove in without ANY fear.

I've gotten rid of A LOT of toxic shit too, people, STUFF around the house, paper that has been piling up. I've decided that I have to do what is good for me so I can be a more happy person and boy it was hard but it feels soooo good. It feels like I have a taken a REALLY BIG BREATH!!!!

I look at my boys and feel such a love...... the word "love" just doesn't cut it, I have these 2 boys in my life for a REASON. I was meant to be their mom, I was meant to love and adore these sweet, sweet boys. I feel such a mother bear love towards them. I would fight to the ends of the earth for them, no word of a lie. Not to pat myself on my own back, but I'm a really good mom. I love being a mom. I NEED to be a mom. I get this feeling EVERY DAY that I need to tell these monkeys that I love them, that they are wanted and needed and to hug and kiss them everyday.

I'm taking care of me so I can be a better mom and wife. I really like Oprah, go on, rooooll your eyes..... I always hear about her talk about "Aha moments" and I would do the eye roll.......but I think I get it now...... AHA!

No comments: