OK. WHY CAN'T I fix my spelling mistakes. Like...polk-dot, and numerous others!!!!!!!??????? Spell check SUCKS! OK NOW IT's fixed and other that I did corect WHILE I WAS editing are no longer fixed.
I think you may have to change your posting settings ... when you're writing your posts is the block at the top that is darkened by the beige "Edit HTML" or "Compose"? It should be on the "compose". It's also easier to make the system correct the spelling at the very end of your post. It seems to burp or something if you do it more than once. If you have any questions, let me know ... I may know how to help. no promises.
I love being a mom to Andrew and Nick. I'm a lucky lady to be able to stay home and be with them everyday! I LOVE reading books and scrapbooking they are such a "vacation" for my mind.
I Love hanging out with friends around a fire pit with a good drink!
1 comment:
I think you may have to change your posting settings ... when you're writing your posts is the block at the top that is darkened by the beige "Edit HTML" or "Compose"?
It should be on the "compose". It's also easier to make the system correct the spelling at the very end of your post. It seems to burp or something if you do it more than once.
If you have any questions, let me know ... I may know how to help. no promises.
Post a Comment