- Bill. CRAP I can't delete it. SHOOT. He can DRIVE me crazy but I love him!
- chipped toe/finger nail polish. I mean REALLY!!!!!!
- people who don't take care of their teeth and they look dirty. OOh GROSS!
- greasy looking hair
- body odour
- people who "signal" that they are changing lanes AFTER they get into the lane
- keep trying to talk to me while I'm reading my book
- people standing in my personal space. REALLY, BACK AWAY!
- dirty house
- cooking
- Bill leaving a mess after he makes something to eat
- dirty people
- grey hair on my head
- my tummy...ya, I'm working on it...
- freezing weather
- people riding my tale when I'm driving the speed limit ( yes dad I DO drive the speed limit sometimes.)
- Bills snoring
- warm or cold food
- warm or cold coffee
- going to bed with dry feeling skin. I CAN'T do it. I need to put cream on EVERY night. Head to toe. Literally. Including chap stick.
-ooooooooh k. I'm looking at my list and I think I need therapy.
- 3 boys peeing all over the toilets
- crumbs on floors.
- sticky floors
- dirty floors
-
-
-
- to be completed at a later date....
Unpopular Opinion
10 years ago
1 comment:
I have three men/boys in the house as well - now that the boys are older we take turns on cleaning the floor around the toilet. I guarantee it's not my pee down there so I don't think I should be the only one cleaning it :)
Post a Comment